Competition Terms and Conditions
1. All information on how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. This competition is run by City of Parramatta Council (ABN 49 907 174 773) of 126 Church Street Parramatta NSW 2150 (Promoter).
3. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to disqualify any individual who the Promoter reasonably believes has breached any of the terms and conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition.
4. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any fault in the equipment utilised in this competition which may result in error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alterations of entries.
5. The Promoter may suspend, cancel or vary the competition at any time. The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss incurred by the entrant in relation to such suspension, cancellation or variation.
6. To the extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the competition or accepting or using any prize.
7. By entering this competition, the entrant releases the Promoter (including their agents and affiliates) from, and indemnify the Promoter against all liability, loss, damage or injury arising from or in connection with this competition or prize.
8. These terms and conditions exist in conjunction with the terms and conditions of the prize supplier or promotional partners.
How to Enter
9. To enter, entrants are required to:
(a) visit https://discoverparramatta.com/gwsgiants;
(b) subscribe to the “Discover Parramatta” newsletter by entering their full name, email address, mobile number and postcode;
(c) select the prize they wish to win.
10. Entrants may only enter the competition once.
11. The competition is only open to entrants residing in New South Wales.
12. Employees of the Promoter (including any promotional partners) and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter this competition.
13. All entrants must be 18 years old or over.
14. Upon request by the Promoter, the entrant must provide further information in relation to their entry.
15. The competition opens at 9am (AEST) on Tuesday, 11 May 2021 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on Wednesday, 19 May 2021. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
16. The entrant agrees that their personal information will be added to the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may send newsletters and other promotional or marketing materials in relation to events in the Parramatta Local Government Area to the entrant using the personal information provided. The entrant may unsubscribe to the newsletters at any time. .
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the entries and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
18. Winners will be randomly selected by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The prizes include:
a. Four (4) Category 1 tickets to the Giants Stadium at Sydney Olympic Park to the GWS Giants vs West Coast Eagles match on Sunday, 23 May 2021 at 1.10pm. And four (4) GWS Giants Scarf, four (4) GWS Giants Player Badge and two (2) $100 At Parramatta Gift Card. Total valued at $544 (Draw 5: Drawn 12pm Thursday, 20 May 2021)
20. The Promoter will contact the winners by email or phone with details on how to claim their prize.
21. The Promoter will send the winner’s tickets by email. Winner must collect the GWS Giants merchandise at the Merchandise Outlet at GIANTS Stadium. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winner’s identity before the prize may be collected.
22. If a prize is not claimed within the time specified by the Promoter, the prize may be forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to redraw and select another winner from the remaining eligible entries.
23. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included.
24. Redemption of the prizes is subject to the terms and conditions of the prize supplier or promotional partner.
25. The prize is not exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash.
26. In the event that a prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
Privacy Protection Notice
27. The Promoter is collecting the entrant’s personal information in order for the entrant to subscribe to the Promoter’s newsletter, enter into the competition and for the Promoter to award the prize to the winner(s) of the competition. The intended recipient of the information is City of Parramatta Council. City of Parramatta Council may disclose the entrant’s personal information to the public for the purpose of announcing the winner. While the supply of this information is voluntary, the personal information provided will enable the entrant to subscribe to the Promoter’s newsletter, receive promotional or marketing materials from the Promoter and enter into the competition. The personal information can be accessed by entrant and may also be available to third parties in accordance with City of Parramatta’s Access to Information Policy and Privacy Management Plan. The entrant may make an application for access or amendment to personal information held by the Promoter. The Promoter will consider any such application in accordance with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998. City of Parramatta Council is the agency that holds the personal information. City of Parramatta Council may be contacted on 9806 5000 or at 126 Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2150.