Multicultural NSW promotes community harmony and social cohesion in one of the most culturally diverse states in the world – where people come from more than 307 ancestries, speak 215 languages and dialect, and follow 148 different religious beliefs.
Multicultural NSW is the lead state government agency for implementing the policy and legislative framework to support multicultural principles in NSW.
Multicultural NSW is driven by the three key principles of Engage, Enable and Enrich to achieve a stronger NSW - Social, Cultural and Economic Prosperity through cultural diversity.
City of Parramatta
Parramatta, declared Sydney’s Central City by the Greater Sydney Commission in 2016, is the centre of Australia’s most significant economic region and is also home to the country’s most culturally diverse community. More than 50% of City of Parramatta residents speak a language other than English at home.
Through celebrating and showcasing cultural richness and vibrancy, Parramasala plays an important role in promoting Parramatta as Australia’s next great city and building harmony across the communities of Western Sydney. Parramasala presents Parramatta as a vibrant and safe, multicultural creative city and promotes Western Sydney as a region with its own distinct cultural identity.
The Festival has delivered high value outcomes across a range of City objectives to grow arts and cultural experiences in Parramatta, and celebrate and showcase the diversity of the Parramatta, and greater Western Sydney, community.
Partner with Parramasala
You’re invited to partner with Parramasala 2020. Be part of the largest multicultural festival in Australia with more than 40 countries represented across the three-day event.
The festival offers a rich arts and cultural experience including free concerts, music, dance, a global food offering and much more held in Parramatta, the multicultural heart of Sydney.
- 35,000+ attendees across a wide demographic
- Presented by Multicultural NSW and the City of Parramatta Council
- Supported by a large NSW-wide multi-platform marketing campaign
Why partner with Parramasala?
A high-profile opportunity to align with NSW’s keystone multicultural event, connect with the community, promote your brand creatively and engage your stakeholders.
- Align your brand with an event that acknowledges and celebrates Australia’s culturally rich history
- Express your company’s core values around inclusion and diversity
- Engage with and influence the desirable multicultural Western Sydney market
- Network with corporate sector, government, council and media Engage your customers, clients and community
- Celebrate and reward your employees
Please contact us to receive further information about the opportunities currently available.