It's time we ensure secure affordable housing for all.
Sydney's housing is the second-least affordable in the world. People, especially in Western Sydney, struggle to find and keep a place they can afford to buy or even rent, anywhere near their work place.
Come and hear:
- What can be done- policies adopted successfully worldwide.
- What do the people of Western Sydney think? We'll look at the results of the Parramatta housing survey.
- What our governments are doing or are committed to do.
- Dr Louise Crabtree, Senior Research Feelow and the Director of Engagement in the Institute for Culture and Society, Western Sydney University.
- Ms Julie Owens MP, Federal Labor Member for Parramatta.
- Councillor Benjamin Barrak, City of Parramatta Council.
- Dr Geoff Lee MP, State Liberal Member for Parramatta.
- Ms Jenny Leong MP, State Greens Member for Newtown and spokesperson on housing.
Come along on Wednesday, 7 November to have your voice heard. Registration is at 6:30pm with a 7:00pm start. Supper will be provided.