The Rooftop Hangout with Triple One
**TICKETS HAVE SOLD OUT FOR THIS EVENT**
The Rooftop Hangout
Chill and listen to live music by some of the hottest artists against a backdrop of the Parramatta CBD skyline, with food by Butter Sydney and a rooftop bar.
The Rooftop Hangout is an 18+ licenced event. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Thursday 25 March
Filter and Bodega Collective presents Triple One feat. A Girl, Planet Vegeta, Maxine, Gibrillah, Isaac Puerile and Latifa Tee.
Triple One - Bio
Triple One are impossible to categorise, and even harder to ignore. Brash bars come courtesy of rappers Marty Bugatti and Obi Ill Terrors, melodic hooks by Lil Dijon float in paranormal fashion, while greyscale production is expertly crafted by Billy Gunns.
Triple One are a sonic experiment between hard, soft and all the textures in between. Triple One's early cult singles 'Doozy' and 'Overflow' scored millions of views and streams internationally, and 2018 was the year that Triple One broke into Australian mainstream consciousness: Their singles 'Showoff', 'Tarlo' and 'Valentine Kid' were added to high rotation on triple j, and they were also profiled by Complex, GQ and Highsnobiety.
Their 2019 single 'Butter' also dominated radio airwaves and led to the group's debut UK/European tour and five sold-out shows across Australia. 'Butter' was later certified Gold in Australia. In 2020, Triple One released their debut album 'Panic Force' which debuted at #1 on the ARIA hip-hop charts, and #8 on the ARIA album charts.
It was also crowned the triple j 'Feature Album of the Week'. Onstage is where Triple One truly state their case. Having earned a notorious live reputation through relentless gigging across Australia, Triple One's sprawling performances have led to sold-out headline gigs around the country; shows alongside Rich Brian, Smokepurpp and Lil Xan; as well as landmark festivals like Falls, Listen Out and The Great Escape.
Covid 19 Conditions
Entry to the event site is subject to the Covid 19 Conditions of Entry as follows:
1) All entrants to the event site must check-in to Parramatta Nights using the Service NSW Covid-19 Check-in App. Entrants may be requested to provide proof of check in and failure to do so will result in being refused entry to the site
2) For the safety and wellbeing of everyone, you must not come to Parramatta Nights for an Event if you:
- feel unwell or if you are displaying any of the Covid-19 symptoms as identified by NSW Health such as fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste
- have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days or are awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test
- are required to self-isolate
- have been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19 in the 14 days before your intended date of visit to Parramatta Nights
- have returned from overseas or have visited a “positive Covid-19 case location” as outlined by NSW Government in the last 14 days before your intended date of visit to Parramatta Nights
3) Entrants agree to adhere to current physical distancing requirements and to practice good respiratory etiquette to help stop the spread of Covid-19 (hand sanitising and hand wash stations are provided)
4) Audience members are to remain seated while at the event unless using the amenities or in the process of ordering or collecting food or drinks.
Due to the evolving nature of the Covid-19 pandemic and legislation, requirements may change from one day to the next. Consequently, the City of Parramatta may need to make changes to these Conditions of Entry from time to time.