The Rooftop Hangout with The Chats
**TICKETS HAVE SOLD OUT FOR THIS EVENT**
The Rooftop Hangout
Chill and listen to live music by some of the hottest artists against a backdrop of the Parramatta CBD skyline, with food by Butter Sydney and a rooftop bar.
The Rooftop Hangout is an 18+ licenced event. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Sunday 28 March
The Chats, The Buoys, Jackie Brown Jr., King O.P.P.
The Chats - Bio
Formed in their mate’s bong shed in Coolum, Queensland 2016 when all three members were seventeen, The Chats represent everything that’s good about Australia and nothing that’s bad: a rebel spirit, gallows humour and the endless hedonistic pursuit of A Bloody Good Time. Cold stubbies within close reach, 24-7. Drawing influence from the same fertile Australian pub rock scene that spawned everyone from AC/DC and The Saints to Cosmic Psychos and The Hard Ons, and sharing a similar singular self-contained approach to their art as such latter-day Aussie rock heroes as King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard, The Chats describe themselves as “dropkick drongos from the Sunshine Coast of Australia”. It’d be difficult to argue otherwise.
Covid 19 Conditions
Entry to the event site is subject to the Covid 19 Conditions of Entry as follows:
1) All entrants to the event site must check-in to Parramatta Nights using the Service NSW Covid-19 Check-in App. Entrants may be requested to provide proof of check in and failure to do so will result in being refused entry to the site
2) For the safety and wellbeing of everyone, you must not come to Parramatta Nights for an Event if you:
- feel unwell or if you are displaying any of the Covid-19 symptoms as identified by NSW Health such as fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste
- have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days or are awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test
- are required to self-isolate
- have been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19 in the 14 days before your intended date of visit to Parramatta Nights
- have returned from overseas or have visited a “positive Covid-19 case location” as outlined by NSW Government in the last 14 days before your intended date of visit to Parramatta Nights
3) Entrants agree to adhere to current physical distancing requirements and to practice good respiratory etiquette to help stop the spread of Covid-19 (hand sanitising and hand wash stations are provided)
4) Audience members are to remain seated while at the event unless using the amenities or in the process of ordering or collecting food or drinks.
Due to the evolving nature of the Covid-19 pandemic and legislation, requirements may change from one day to the next. Consequently, the City of Parramatta may need to make changes to these Conditions of Entry from time to time.