The Rooftop Hangout with Ruby Fields
**TICKETS HAVE SOLD OUT FOR THIS EVENT*
The Rooftop Hangout
Chill and listen to live music by some of the hottest artists against a backdrop of the Parramatta CBD skyline, with food by Butter Sydney and a rooftop bar. Find out more.
The Rooftop Hangout is an 18+ licenced event. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Friday 26 March
Ruby Fields, Teen Jesus and the Jean Teasers, Dying Adolescence, Beat Disc DJs.
Ruby Fields - Bio
Ruby Fields has had a highly decorated ascent since her track “Dinosaurs” came in at #9 on the world’s biggest public voted music poll.
Two years after earning her well-deserved place in the triple j Hottest 100 in 2018, her fanbase only continued to grow. The same track, with all its blistering guitars and earworm hooks, placed at #84 in the Hottest 100 of the decade – an incredible feat for an artist who only uploaded her debut hit “I Want” to triple j Unearthed in 2017.
“Dinosaurs” has now amassed over 12 million streams across streaming platforms. The EP it’s lifted from, 2019’s Permanent Hermit EP, has clocked over 15.1 million plays on Spotify.
As Ruby Fields launches into the next phase of her career, her upcoming debut album primes her as not only a notable musician and songwriter, but also as a complex individual with emotional duality.
Covid 19 Conditions
Entry to the event site is subject to the Covid 19 Conditions of Entry as follows:
1) All entrants to the event site must check-in to Parramatta Nights using the Service NSW Covid-19 Check-in App. Entrants may be requested to provide proof of check in and failure to do so will result in being refused entry to the site
2) For the safety and wellbeing of everyone, you must not come to Parramatta Nights for an Event if you:
- feel unwell or if you are displaying any of the Covid-19 symptoms as identified by NSW Health such as fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste
- have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days or are awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test
- are required to self-isolate
- have been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19 in the 14 days before your intended date of visit to Parramatta Nights
- have returned from overseas or have visited a “positive Covid-19 case location” as outlined by NSW Government in the last 14 days before your intended date of visit to Parramatta Nights
3) Entrants agree to adhere to current physical distancing requirements and to practice good respiratory etiquette to help stop the spread of Covid-19 (hand sanitising and hand wash stations are provided)
4) Audience members are to remain seated while at the event unless using the amenities or in the process of ordering or collecting food or drinks.
Due to the evolving nature of the Covid-19 pandemic and legislation, requirements may change from one day to the next. Consequently, the City of Parramatta may need to make changes to these Conditions of Entry from time to time.