The Rooftop Hangout with Briggs
**TICKETS HAVE SOLD OUT FOR THIS EVENT**
The Rooftop Hangout
Chill and listen to live music by some of the hottest artists against a backdrop of the Parramatta CBD skyline, with food by Butter Sydney and a rooftop bar.
The Rooftop Hangout is an 18+ licenced event. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Saturday 27 March
Briggs, Kobie Dee, Barkaa, Flywaves
Briggs - Bio
From mattress-proofed recording studios in Melbourne, to LA’s most esteemed comedy writing rooms, Briggs has affirmed himself as one of the country’s most talented all-rounders in both music, TV and now publishing. As founder and director of his own Indigenous hip hop record label, Bad Apples Music, Briggs’s forthcoming EP Always Was include the first single off the rank ‘Extra Extra’ and the most recent single ‘Go To War’ features the smooth voice of friend and collaborator Thelma Plum as they explore the idea of what it means to write from a place of having no recourse. Keep watching as there’s more to come from this quadruple-threat from Shepparton.
Covid 19 Conditions
Entry to the event site is subject to the Covid 19 Conditions of Entry as follows:
1) All entrants to the event site must check-in to Parramatta Nights using the Service NSW Covid-19 Check-in App. Entrants may be requested to provide proof of check in and failure to do so will result in being refused entry to the site
2) For the safety and wellbeing of everyone, you must not come to Parramatta Nights for an Event if you:
- feel unwell or if you are displaying any of the Covid-19 symptoms as identified by NSW Health such as fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste
- have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days or are awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test
- are required to self-isolate
- have been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19 in the 14 days before your intended date of visit to Parramatta Nights
- have returned from overseas or have visited a “positive Covid-19 case location” as outlined by NSW Government in the last 14 days before your intended date of visit to Parramatta Nights
3) Entrants agree to adhere to current physical distancing requirements and to practice good respiratory etiquette to help stop the spread of Covid-19 (hand sanitising and hand wash stations are provided)
4) Audience members are to remain seated while at the event unless using the amenities or in the process of ordering or collecting food or drinks.
Due to the evolving nature of the Covid-19 pandemic and legislation, requirements may change from one day to the next. Consequently, the City of Parramatta may need to make changes to these Conditions of Entry from time to time.