Taste of Australia Food and Culture Tour - Easter Special
Easter special - one day only! Special discount for Parramatta locals! 20% off!*
Join us on a food and culture walking tour of Parramatta! Perfect for locals and visitors alike!
Stock up on chocolate eggs, enjoy Aussie favourites from around the world + hear stories of pre-colonial and colonial settlement history.
This tour will have an Easter focus. Enjoy exquisite handmade chocolates & stock up on Easter eggs + hot cross buns from the best in town.
- Hear stories of Easter, plus Parramatta’s ancient and pre-colonial history
- Hear stories of Parramatta's post-colonial history, and see the start of its bright new future as the capital of Western Sydney.
- Savour some of Australia's favourite food: sushi, coffee, chocolate, noodles, gelato and more.
- Discover hidden gems! Even guests who live, work, and study in Parramatta say they never knew so many amazing places existed here!
- Travel around the world via your tastebuds, exploring some of Australia’s favourite cuisines. You’ll travel to Malaysia, Nepal, Thailand, South Korea, Japan, and the Middle East!
- Indulge in terrific tastings (from Nepalese dumplings to handmade noodles ), equivalent to a full meal or more, so come hungry!
Thanks to the generosity of the City of Parramatta Council, people who live and work in the Parramatta area and surrounds can get 20% off this tour!
Just use the special code: PARRALOCAL when booking to receive 20% off!