Head to Parramatta’s Lunar New Year on Friday 15 February for plenty of mouth-watering dishes that will have you heading back for more. Food stalls will be offering both traditional and modern dishes, celebrating Asian cuisine. Pork features strongly – a nod to the Year of the Pig. Enjoy delicious food and drinks from across Asia, at food stalls from across Sydney including from two ex-MasterChef contestants. Sarah Tiong will show-off her love of pork dishes at her Pork Party stall, serving up dishes including BBQ pulled pork and a summer salad. Koi Dessert Bar, from dessert king Reynold Poernomo, will have eye-catching masterpieces that will delight sweet tooths and Instagrammers.
- Bar B Skew - Filipino Skewers (Pork Belly and Chicken), Meal Pack (2 x Skewers, Rice & Pickle Salad), Filipino Spaghetti, Chicharon (Pork Crackling), Sylvanas (Filipino Macarons)
- Dirty Bird Chicken food truck - Crack-A-Mac Burger, Hot Wings, Dirtybird Trifecta, Fries, Truffle Aioli and drinks
- Dragon Beard Candy – Dragon Beard Candy is an ancient Chinese delicacy
- Dumplings Time - Pork and Chive Pan Fried Dumplings, Chicken and Cabbage Dumplings and Vegetarian Dumplings
- KOI Dessert Bar jointly owned by ex-MasterChef contestant Reynold Poernomo – Mousse Cakes, Cake In a Jar, Cake Slices, Cake Tart and two exclusive cakes: Prosper (gold chocolate mousse, Frangelico ganache, vanilla caramel and hazelnut crisp) and Lucky Velvet (Red velvet sponge, raspberry cream cheese, hibiscus compote, dried rose and lychee). Prosper and Lucky Velvet are pictured.
- Korean BBQ - BBQ Ribs, Bulgogi in Brioche, Chicken Salad, Pork Dumplings, Chicken Skewers and Bulgogi Salad
- May’s Malaysian - Singapore Noodles, Mee Goreng, Nasi Goreng, Charkway Teow, Fried Radish Cakes and Sago Pudding
- Mr Bao Buns – Gua Baos and Slushies – Coconut, Mint and Lychee
- Pork Party by ex-MasterChef contestant Sarah Tiong - Summer Salad with Pulled Pork, BBQ Pork Belly and Slow Braised Pork Bowl
- Tropicane Juice - Fresh Sugarcane Juice and Mocktails: Sugarcane Margarita, Sugarcane Caprioska, Sugarcane Mango Mojito.
- Yans Asian Catering - BBQ Dumplings, BBQ Buns, Satay Chicken Sticks, Spring Rolls, Sang Choy Bow, Fried Noodle and Fried Rice
Luna Lounge (Bar)
Head to the Lunar Lounge, open from 5:00 pm - 9.30 pm. Try one of the signature cocktails - Lucky Lychee Lemonade, The Blue Boar or a 5th Avenue Espressotini.
- Lucky Lychee Lemonade - Vodka and lychee syrup combined with crisp lemonade, ice and a hint of pink moscato to finish. A lucky lychee and mint leaf garnish.
- The Blue Boar - Vodka and Blue Curacao liqueur with a dash of Simple Syrup poured over ice, finished with club soda and a lemon slice garnish.
- 5th Avenue Espressotini - A twist on the classic espresso martini, with a shaved white chocolate garnish.