Win a Family Day Out at Winterlight
Online Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is run by City of Parramatta Council (ABN: 49907174773) of 126 Church Street. Telephone: (02) 9806 5050.
2. The Competition opens at 3:00pm (AEDT) on Monday, 8th July 2019 (the “Opening Date”). The competition closes and final entries will be accepted no later than 11:59am (AEDT) on Wednesday, 10th July 2019 (the “Closing Date”).
3. The Competition is open to entrants currently residing in New South Wales only. The Competition is specifically closed to employees of City of Parramatta Council, any associated companies, their agencies and their immediate families and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
4. The Competition consists of one prize in total. Prize is outlined below.
- 4 x unlimited skate passes for 15 June (11am-5pm)
- 4 x $15 food vouchers
- 4 x $12 drink vouchers
5. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
6. To be eligible to enter the competition entrants are required to enter their details including first name, last name, valid email address, valid contact number, and describe what your favourite song to skate to on the ice is and why in twenty-five (25) words or less.
7. These terms and conditions exist in conjunction with the terms and conditions of each prize supplier. The winners participate in the prizes outlined at their own risk.
8. Entrants aged under 18 years must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter the promotion and provide personal information about themselves. These Conditions of Entry will bind the entrants and any parent or legal guardian who gives their consent (for entrants aged under 18 years).
9. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
10. No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. Third party or bulk entries will not be accepted and entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
11. Entry to the competition is based on a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged by the Promoter, based upon individual creative merit.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Winners shall be initially contacted by email and or phone to the details provided.
14. Entries will be judged on Wednesday, 10th July 2019. Winners will be contacted on the same day.
15. If the winners do not respond within 48 hours of the first contact made by City of Parramatta Council, Council reserves the right to select another winner from the remaining eligible entries.
16. City of Parramatta Council will contact the winner with further details on how to claim their prize following the announcement of the winner. Council will arrange for delivery of the prize.
17. By entering this Competition, entrants expressly authorise City of Parramatta Council, without further consideration, to transmit, reproduce, communicate and broadcast entries on Council’s social media channels for the purposes of presenting and promoting the Competition (“Marketing”). Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation.
18. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Information regarding personal data provided in the entry will be held and processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into the competition. The information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated in these Terms & Conditions or as separately accepted by you.
21. Any personal data that is provided will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the 1998 Data Protection Act, and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
23. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition will thereby be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. Subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, City of Parramatta Council reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Competition at its sole discretion.