Bring a picnic rug, gather your family and friends, and get your singing voices ready to join in on the Christmas fun when Parramatta hosts a free, all-star carols concert for the community.
Hosted by Guy and Jules Sebastian, Carols in the Crescent will feature some of the finest voices in the country belting out all-time favourite festive. The free event will feature the following guest performers:
- Australian pop sensation and winner of 2011's The X Factor Australia Reece Mastin
- Children's entertainer Sam Moran
- Singer and actor Johnny Ruffo
- Singer Chris Sebastian
- The X Factor Australia 2016 finalist Chynna Taylor
- The Voice Australia 2012 winner Karise Eden
- Tenor Mark Vincent
- The charming, yet somewhat bitter Christmas Grinch Dave Eastgate
4:00pm - Event opens. Food stalls and carnival rides will be available.
6:15pm - Official welcome
6:30pm - Concert starts
8:30pm - Concert finishes
9:00pm - Event concludes
Keen to make a difference while having fun? Support the good work of The Sebastian Foundation by making a donation on the night, and help the Foundation deliver meaningful change to some of the more vulnerable in our community.
This event is a collaboration between City of Parramatta, The Sebastian Foundation and Parramatta Park.
To learn more about The Sebastian Foundation visit the website.