Life is Sweet on Eat Street - Rooftop Party
Eat Street Car Park is getting a makeover and to celebrate, we’re hosting a big reveal on the rooftop with all things sweet. Come and join us for an evening of art, film, games, live music and sweetness on the car park rooftop!
- Catch the epic Bike VS Unicycle Polo match!
- Enjoy live music performances at every corner including rap duo Cult Shotta and DJ Frenzie!
- See artist James Gulliver Hancock transform the rooftop with a live mural painting of cultural icons!
- Battle it out over table tennis and giant chess in our game zone
- Learn how to make the perfect pot in clay pottery making classes
- Indulge in delicious food stalls and sweet treats, including authentic Turkish gozleme, creme crulee from Torch Me Brulee, gourmet fairy gloss from Fluffy Crunch, homemade lollies, and hot tea and coffee from Darcy Street Project.
See you on 1 April from 3pm-9pm!